Friday, June 27, 2008

Chaos and Logos

A sudden and inexplicable burst of madness led me to decorate my left arm with a tattoo at Grasshopper Studio in Thamel, Kathmandu, owned by a friend of mine going by the name Bikash. The ink runs as follows:


The joint symbols of infinity / logos / emptiness / light / wisdom and space / chaos / form / darkness / ignorance, linked to each other by a bubble of cosmic mystery, are a symbolic caption of the fundamentals of our existence.

Drawing from the concept I drafted together one foggy evening at Om Tara, Bikash did a few touches and tweaks, arriving at the final product shown above.

* Bom Shankara, Baba Bolenath, Hara Hara Hara Mahadev *

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manue said...

groovy tattoo!!!

here is a link to it;)

Mr. Ananda ∴ μ α ω λ said...

Goddammit, them trolls again!

Manue said...

as the good troll i am, i could trace my route back to this page. i used my special troll fart sense, which helps trolls to find their way back home.

http://grasshopperstudio.blogspot.com/2008/07/ananda-and-juliette.html

Unknown said...

sick tat, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to end up using that as my rough dragt =)

Peace and love.

Mr. Ananda ∴ μ α ω λ said...

Be my guest. I have a second layer coming around it anyways.

Maui said...

would love to see 2nd layer<< email>> gabrielfisha@gmail.com

Mr. Ananda ∴ μ α ω λ said...

It's been in the plans, to better keep the two sides in a contrast balance. I've been thinking of a hybrid with a Nordic solar wheel. No drafts yet.

Post a Comment