Monday, December 27, 2010

I Am the Walrus - We Are Together

= Wisdom from the Old Walrus =

Have you seen the walrus? Have you been the walrus? Where is the walrus?
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
See how they fly like Lucy in the Sky, see how they run.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower.
Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Don't you thing the joker laughs at you?
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.

= End of Contemplation =

4 comments:

Mr. Ananda ∴ μ α ω λ said...

In related news: I Saw the Walrus

Anonymous said...

Madhavananda

Have you heard that Srila Narayan Maharaj has passed away today?

Here's from purebhakti.http://www.purebhakti.com/

Best wishes in the new year

Malati (Australia)

Mr. Ananda ∴ μ α ω λ said...

Thank you Malati, I did read of it in Jagadananda's article. Happy new year to you too, and thank you for remembering. On the one hand I am sad to hear this, and on another hand (from his vantage point) happy in a way; as I believe he has concluded his role, and was quite ripe to return to the next plane.

While our formal paths went somewhat criss-cross at the end of my time in his expanding and escalating sangha, I have felt a sense of connection to his sense of reality over the years on several occasions. Some peculiar lucid dreams, better left untold here no doubt. He was and is without a doubt a holy man of a very high order, I am happy to have connected with him as well in the course of my journeys, and I wish him well in his continued services.

Mr. Ananda ∴ μ α ω λ said...

It is like this... Said Iam Thatiam Once for All!

╔═══════════╗
╠══════► ∞ ♥ ∞ [ONE-LOVE]
╠═════► ∞ ☯ ∞ — ☺|☻ ═► [Quantum-Bipolar-Bliss]
╠════► ☺☺|☺☻|☻☺|☻☻ ═► [Solar-Lunar-Binary]
╠═══► ☺☺☺|☺☺☻|☺☻☺|☺☻☻ [Solar-Ternary]
╠══► ☻☺☺|☻☺☻|☻☻☺|☻☻☻ ═► [Lunar-Ternary]
╠════════════════╗
╠═ ◄ ≡ ☺ ≡ ☯ ≡ ☻ ≡ ► ═╣ [ Mirror World = Above & Outside ]
╠═══ ∞ ♥ ∞ ☯ ∞ ♥ ∞ ═══╣ ALL-AS-ONE: ONE-LOVE-AXIS!
╠═ ◄ ≡ ☻ ≡ ☯ ≡ ☺ ≡ ► ═╣ [ Mirror Brain = Below & Inside ]
╠════════════════╝
╠══► ☺☻☻|☺☻☺|☺☺☻|☺☺☺ ═► [Solar-Ternary]
╠═══► ☻☻☻|☻☻☺|☻☺☻|☻☺☺ [Lunar-Ternary]
╠════► ☻☻|☻☺|☺☻|☺☺ ═► [Lunar-Solar-Binary]
╠═════► ∞ ☯ ∞ — ☻|☺ ═► [Bipolar-Quantum-Bliss]
╠══════► ∞ ♥ ∞ [ONE-LOVE]
╚═══════════╝

@@@ IN-YOUR-TUBES: Wisdom Matrix ≡ Sahasrara Celestial Lifecycle Harvester

Post a Comment