Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wisdom of Sir Aleister Frogley

For those of you wondering what's going on in the darkest recesses of my mind, and where the bogeymen inside my head are running. Aside yesterday's Judeo-Christian Demiurge of April's Fools fame, Sir Aleister Frogley has been a great inspiration, even if my attention therewards has been infrequent at best. There's something profound in his extraordinary lunacy that tickles my fascination. That, and the fact that my first guru emerged from the Crowley gene pool.

The wisdom eye of the shaman is the base of the World Tree. The disembodied mystic ascends in trance beyond the finite human world to obtain the insights and powers of the higher planes.

—o)O(o—

“Falsehood is invariably the child of fear in one form or another.”

“Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales.”

 “The conscience of the world is so guilty that it always assumes that people who investigate heresies must be heretics; just as if a doctor who studies leprosy must be a leper. Indeed, it is only recently that science has been allowed to study anything without reproach.”

2 comments:

Kshamabuddhi said...

Isn't there some teaching in Buddhism that says that sometimes it is best to just shut up and stop the diarrhea of the mouth?
You are acting like an adolescent girl starved for attention.
Maybe this hearkens back to the days when you thought of yourself as an pre-pubescent girl with a crush on Krishna?

As much as I will miss the amusement, I would recommend that you just shut this blog down and disappear before you disgrace yourself any more if that is at all possible.

Mr. Ananda ∴ μ α ω λ said...

It's mentioned in the legend of Buddha Vegman, who appears periodically and tells everyone to just shut up and stop the diarrhea of the mouth. You know, the dude who sits by the alligator swamp in between his missions.

I trained up to be an adolescent girl for years, what the hell would you expect me to do? When it comes to character quirks, I still have a few to iron out with my gopi flashbacks.

I may or may not have reached the pinnacle and the pits of disgracing myself yet. You may have underestimated me. I suppose I'll keep blogroll in motion all the same, if nothing else to be able to make an announcement on the day when you posted your final last comment.

Post a Comment