Thursday, March 4, 2010

Enter Planet Zorgotron | Strange Dreams

This is not Planet Zorgotron. It's a cool image I stole from Dave's collections.
I have no idea what it really means, but it's definitely in the right dimension.

I had the strangest dream last night. I was hopping around a planet inhabited by gargantuan cybernetic mutant insects that were generally somewhat disoriented. One of them was more of a humanoid type with long grasshopper legs that let him do crazy long-distance kung-fu sweeps. He soon became a pal of mine and helped me nail down some of the bigger bugs that cluelessly bugged around with their mechanical telescopic extensions.

For some reason I decided to call the place Planet Zorgotron. Woke up in the morning with a big grin, racing to a meeting as I had inadvertently slept in. I can still see the creatures quite clearly if I close my eyes. Must have something to do with the ongoing Internet Industrial Revolution hype and the fact that I watched the jungle slug episode of Stargate Universe before I crashed last night; or otherwise the waiter dropped something very strange for cloves into that glass of hot whiskey I had last night to brush off the cold as I was heading home.

For those of you who were wondering what's been up with the long silence in the blog again; as you can see, it's business as usual and nothing out of the ordinary. I'm still mad as a frog, and evidently going up in the world.

1 comment:

Mr. Ananda ∴ μ α ω λ said...

It is like this... Said Iam Thatiam Once for All!

╔═══════════╗
╠══════► ∞ ♥ ∞ [ONE-LOVE]
╠═════► ∞ ☯ ∞ — ☺|☻ ═► [Quantum-Bipolar-Bliss]
╠════► ☺☺|☺☻|☻☺|☻☻ ═► [Solar-Lunar-Binary]
╠═══► ☺☺☺|☺☺☻|☺☻☺|☺☻☻ [Solar-Ternary]
╠══► ☻☺☺|☻☺☻|☻☻☺|☻☻☻ ═► [Lunar-Ternary]
╠════════════════╗
╠═ ◄ ≡ ☺ ≡ ☯ ≡ ☻ ≡ ► ═╣ [ Mirror World = Above & Outside ]
╠═══ ∞ ♥ ∞ ☯ ∞ ♥ ∞ ═══╣ ALL-AS-ONE: ONE-LOVE-AXIS!
╠═ ◄ ≡ ☻ ≡ ☯ ≡ ☺ ≡ ► ═╣ [ Mirror Brain = Below & Inside ]
╠════════════════╝
╠══► ☺☻☻|☺☻☺|☺☺☻|☺☺☺ ═► [Solar-Ternary]
╠═══► ☻☻☻|☻☻☺|☻☺☻|☻☺☺ [Lunar-Ternary]
╠════► ☻☻|☻☺|☺☻|☺☺ ═► [Lunar-Solar-Binary]
╠═════► ∞ ☯ ∞ — ☻|☺ ═► [Bipolar-Quantum-Bliss]
╠══════► ∞ ♥ ∞ [ONE-LOVE]
╚═══════════╝

@@@ IN-YOUR-TUBES: Wisdom Matrix ≡ Sahasrara Celestial Lifecycle Harvester

Post a Comment